dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

Making a picture is just so much more then pushing a button.

Since a few weeks I'm on the school for Journalism & Photography. I don't really know why I choose this school 'cause I had never took photo's before, but I just wanted to do the journalism part. But back to the point. Last week we got an  assignment to shoot some pictures in and around the school and then our teacher would tell us if he liked themm or not. So Today he told everybody that they were not as good as he thought the would be. So when he called my name I expected the worst, but instead he told me he really liked my pictures and that he could see that I had years of practice. When I told him I had never hold a camera like we got on school before he was suprised. He said that photographing comes from the head and that I got that and other stuff like that. I had no idea what the most things meant, but compliment are compliments.
So these are my picctures. I know they aren't that good, but for my first photo's I am a little proud. On school I edit them with Lightroom, but I  accidentally deleted those. So there might be photo's wich aren't standing straight and some are a little to bright or to dark. But I hope you like it.








©

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten