donderdag 27 oktober 2011

"I am a makeup junkie..."

So, my plan was to save my money so I could travel round the world after finnishing school. But then my mom and I got invided to a make-up party at my neighbors. It was an amazing night, we had a lot of fun. There was a woman who was telling everything you wanted to know about the products. The products were from the brand "Ori Flame." I had never heard of it, but they got some nice stuff. Everyone got a little catalog and we could flake trough it. So I so two amazing bags and I just needed to have them. I don't know what it is but first I had it with shoe's and now with bags, I just need to have them. I think I'm a shopaholic with money issues. I also bought a lipgloss and some smooth eyeshadow thingy. I wasn't really sure about the lipgloss, but "Ori Flame" has a 30 days warranty on her products, wich is amazing. So you just can try it out and if you don't like it you can have your money back. I wish every make-up store had that. The only thing I like less is that you have to wait like one week for the products, and I want my bags now!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten